Stay in touch with family and friends and capture those special moments with this easy-to-use camera flip phone. The Kyocera Clip smartphone offers a simple, easy-to-understand functionality with the convenience of a prepaid plan. It features a VGA camera with a 5x digital zoom, SMS and MMS messaging, a speakerphone with voice recognition, and a 1.8" TFT LCD screen.Virgin MobileNetwork Type: CDMA
Stay in touch with family and friends and capture those special moments with this easy-to-use camera flip phone. The Kyocera Clip smartphone offers a simple, easy-to-understand functionality with the convenience of a prepaid plan. It features a VGA camera with a 5x digital zoom, SMS and MMS messaging, a speakerphone with voice recognition, and a 1.8" TFT LCD screen. You don't have to pay for more than you need to with this easy-to-use phone. Talk, text, picture messaging, email and IM are all at your fingertips--and all without breaking the bank.
Easy to understand functionality. View larger
Grab the Internet and take it with you. Keep in touch with chatting and email from popular Internet services such as Yahoo, AOL, Windows Live, and Gmail. Quickly check the news and weather on the Clip's mobile Opera web browser. Take pictures when you're out and about with the integrated 640 x 480 camera and send picture messages. Connect wireless peripherals such as headsets and earphones using Bluetooth 2.1 for a hands-free experience. And with the benefit of a prepaid payLo plan, there are no contracts to sign and you only pay for the minutes and data you need.
The Kyocera Clip weighs 3.0 ounces and measures 3.7 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches. Its 920 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 250 minutes of talk time, and up to 300 hours of standby time. It runs on Sprint's 3G 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
What's in the Box
Enjoy 3G speeds on an affordable, easy to use prepaid phone. View larger
Kyocera Clip smartphone, li-ion battery, charger, user manual.
- 1.8" TFT LCD for viewing the web, email, and more
- 640 x 480 pixel camera with 5x zoom for quick capturing of important moments
- Enjoy 3G speeds on an affordable prepaid phone
- Bluetooth 3.0 for connecting wireless peripherals such as headsets and earphones
- 2.5 mm headset jack for connecting popular cellular headsets
- Opera Mini mobile web browser for surfing the web
- Email using popular web services like Yahoo!, Windows Live, and Gmail
- Google Maps for directions, real-time traffic conditions, and localized search
- Mobile Search instantly finds news, weather, sports, and more on the web or your phone
- Speakerphone for a hands-free experience without a headset
- TTY Support: Yes
PayLo Talk & Text Plans.
Virgin Mobile Prepaid Pricing
With Virgin Mobile's PayLo plans, you can pay only for the calling time you use. You can easily Top-Up your Virgin Mobile account right from your phone. First, buy a Top-Up card at one of the thousands of retailers that carry them; or register your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account at the Virgin Mobile USA web site in order to add minutes to your account directly from your phone.
Virgin Mobile customers have access to the Sprint Nationwide Network, reaching more than 278 million people across the United States (see a map of Virgin Mobile's coverage area).